Your first appointment
This can easily be arranged with us by phone, email or in person.
On arrival we will ask you to complete a confidential medical history and dental questionnaire.
In the surgery, we will listen to you and discuss your requirements and expectations.
Your examination involves a thorough assessment of:
We will then clearly explain our findings and discuss all treatment options and associated costs with you.
This is a two way process in which your feelings and thoughts are extremly important.
If you require any further treatment we will provide you with a written treatment plan and an itemised estimate of any costs.
- The current condition of your teeth
- Your existing restorations (fillings, crowns, bridges etc)
- The health of your gums and prescence of gum disease
- Soft tissue screening for cancer
- Occlusal and TMJ (jaw joint) problems
- Tooth wear, grinding, bruxism
- Suitability and function of current dentures
- Orthodontic needs